Monday 18 July 2011

Hello!

Hi! I figure I have to write some stuff about myself here so you actually want to read my blog (maybe? okay! :-))
This is my face :)
 My name is Jane and I'm 17 years old and I live in Yorkshire, UK. I've recently became addicted to knitting and it's currently the summer so I get to knit even more! I also love cooking and I seem to take photos of everything I eat so if you don't want food pictures you might want to turn away now :) We also have an allotment where we grow lots of our own food which is pretty cool and I'll have to show you one day. I love reading but haven't read much for a while but I seem to be finally getting back into it now. I'm vegetarian. I wouldn't say I'm the most creative person ever but I'm definitely trying :-)

I'm really a fan of simpler things, I love walking and would happily spend all my time walking or running if I wouldn't get tired.. I love scenery and wildlife and pretty nature.

At periods of time there's probably going to be long times when I don't post anything.. that's really because I know college will end up taking over my life (again) in September and around exam times.

I really don't know what else to say, except I'm now off to discover lots of crafty, knitty and foody blogs!

No comments:

Post a Comment